The Brandywine Center for Autism is actively seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) School Based to join our team.
Job Title: Behavior Analyst (BCBA) School Based
Location: Milford, DE
Post Date: 09/07/17
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Behavior Analyst is responsible for the implementation of skill acquisition and behavior support strategies aligned with current best practices from the field of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) as well as responsibilities and duties within the collaborative team including but not limited to:
- Leadership role in the team development of Behavior Support Plans (BSPs) compliant with guidance provided through the state guidelines, including completion of Functional Behavioral Assessments and/or Analyses.
- Leadership role in the implementation of BSPs with fidelity.
- Support a classroom environment that fosters imbedded communication and social skills.
- Implement individual and classroom-wide strategies, interventions, etc. to increase adaptive behaviors and the development of functionally equivalent alternative responses.
- Collect, monitor, graph and analyze student data.
- Maintain a schedule for direct work with students
- Support parent training, as a part of a team, to facilitate the use of appropriate supportive strategies within home and community settings.
- Confer with parents on an ongoing basis and as a part of the collaborative team.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Health benefits
- 401-K Plan with employer matching contributions
- Flexible schedule aligned with school calendar
- Ongoing support and training