Brandywine Center for Autism (BCA) provides Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy services to children and young adults on the autism spectrum. The ABA based treatment programs are developed by Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) and fit to the individual needs of child, accessible in center, home and community settings.
Why ABA works:
- Skills are broken down into a series of manageable steps that are easier to learn
- Individuals are provided multiple opportunities to practice and perfect each step of the skill
- Success is rewarded with positive reinforcement, providing a high motivation for improvement
- Progress is tracked through systematic collection and evaluation of data
- Skills are taught with an eye toward their use and integration into daily life
- Every child can benefit by learning new skills and reducing problem behaviors