The Brandywine Center for Autism serves children in Delaware and the surrounding region.
- Provide ABA consultative and direct services in community and center-based settings
- Conduct Functional Behavior Assessments (FBA) and other developmental assessments to guide data-based programming and allow for progress to be measured
- Design Positive Behavior Support Plans to increase appropriate behaviors and decrease maladaptive behaviors (e.g. aggression, noncompliance)
- Assist in the development of Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) and collaborate with other therapy service providers
- Incorporate parent-training to teach parents practical behavior strategies and ensure generalization across all settings
- Increase school-readiness (e.g. attention, task completion, independent work skills) to ensure smooth transition to the inclusion classroom
- Build self-help skills and life skills to promote independence
- Teach play skills (e.g. pretend play, sharing/turn-taking, working together)
- Improve language, communication, and conversational skills
- We will be accepting most major medical plans, including Highmark, Aetna, and Medicaid. Non-insurance pricing is available.